Sunday, February 17, 2008

Daytona 500!!!

Well today was the Daytona 500!!!! I'm so excited that the NASCAR season has started again!!!!


And this year, I have a project to work on just during races (and practices) until the fall :-) One of the groups I'm a member of in Ravelry is having a Knit (or Crochet) a-long to make afghans for the Victory Junction Gang Camp for the campers. So I started my first square as the green flag to start the race. You can see how far I got above :-)

I've also been working on a pair of socks while commuting. I started this pair of socks on February 3. I really like them because of the contrasting color for the heel & toes. I decided to start the second sock to make sure that I had enough of the contrasting color for the ribbing too.

I realized that the last time I posted anything was in January. I finished the baby surprise jacket for my nephew. I forgot to take a picture before I sent it so I'll have to have my SIL take a picture.

I also completed the other duets socks. I'll post a picture of it next time.

I hope everyone enjoyed the Daytona 500! I had fun watching it!!

No comments: