Saturday, August 2, 2008

Where does the time go...

Well, I had great plans of posting a lot more back in April and now it's August already. Where did those months go? Let's see if I can answer that... In April I started a new job, I found out I was pregnant and life just kind of got away from me after that. I love my new job - I have great coworkers and it's very challenging. As for being pregnant - that is going very well and I've been blessed to have felt good throughout my almost first half of the pregnancy.

Now that it's August and I'm more comfortable with my job and the pregnancy I have started working on my knitting again. I am still working on socks (well, not exactly working but at least I have 2 pairs that go everywhere with me in my purse) and my Victory Junction Gang Camp afghan that I started at the beginning of the NASCAR season. My new project which I'll be concentrating on during the Olympics is the Mommy Snug designed by Kate Gilbert which was in the Summer 2006 issue of Interweave Knits magazine. I joined the Ravelry group Ravelympics for this project - the plan and the goal is to start and finish a project from the beginning of the starting ceremony on August 8, 2008 to the end of the closing ceremony. It should be a wild 2 1/2 weeks of knitting!!

No comments: